Gone is another year, another chapter in our lives, and thus the pages turn to welcome in new beginnings and new opportunities. It’s hard to believe how fast the year has gone by; 2017 was a wild ride, but so much has happened, I started my blog, my social media platforms, my book, and I’ve gained some wonderful followers. These accomplishments are only the foundation for the new year to come, where the real building starts. So, I’m starting the year off with some blogging goals to prepare for what’s ahead.
Blogging Goals for 2018:
It’s so hard to think that in a few months it’ll be my one year anniversary of starting a blog. It has changed a lot in the first year of its life, but it’s mine and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve had my doubts, my fears, my second guesses, but I did it and that’s the important thing. So I’m going to try as hard as I can and see what the next year brings.
- I would love to reach 200-500 followers in 2018.
- I want to create more engaging and unique content for my followers to enjoy (so make sure to leave suggestions of things you’d like to see in the comments).
- I want to work with some beauty brands and publishers. I’m not sure how I’ll do that yet, but it’s a learning process.
- I want to do more writing tips and tricks posts (if that interests you, make sure to leave a comment).
- I want to continue to learn more about blogging and make some friends in this amazing community of beauty and book bloggers.
There is so much unknown about the year to come, but don’t fret. Change is terrifying. The unknown even more so. We can get through it though, no matter what happens. Remember, you’re never alone. You have communities and networks there to support you, and family and friends to be there for you the whole way through. Go into this year with your head held high and know you can do this, no matter what the year throws at you.
I can’t wait to see you all in 2018!
What goals are you making for the new year? Let me know on Twitter or in the comments. 🙂
(Featured Image cutesy of rawpixel.com on Unsplash)